We collaborate with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
4. We take your privacy and security seriously. For this reason we work to establish technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access or use of personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any information you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
Email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications. Therefore, please do not send private information to us by email.
Entrants are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account. Entrants are responsible for activities that occur under their account and should immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of their account.
5. You understand and agree that we may (i) disclose your personal information to any member of our group, and (ii) access, retain, and disclose any information we may have about you if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, retention or disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to comply with legal processes, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, or to protect our rights and property, or that of our affiliates or the public. If you breach the Terms and Conditions, your personal information may be passed to third parties, such as our legal advisors to the extent necessary to enable those third parties to resolve the matter.
6. If the ownership or control of all or part of our Service changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
7. Our website is not aimed at children under 13 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of children under the age of 13 deliberately. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 13 years old, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 13 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
8. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review, change or delete the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. Patchi Offices 1110 Great West Rd, London TW8 0GP, UK.
9. We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.